Cloud Computing has touched almost every industry and corner in today’s time!
Training Hub 360’s AWS Technical Essentials is well-suited for those who want to methodically prepare for their certification exams.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is an entry-level certification offered by Amazon Web Services. This builds your based in any certification you might be interested to take in the future.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Key AWS Services Included
- Foundational services: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Database services: Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Management services: AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor
This course is intended for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS (Sales & Finance Included)
- SysOps administrators
- Solutions architects
- High-Quality 10 Hours Learning Content
- Practical Lessons
- Simulation Exams
- Life Time Access to the Progam
- Hands-on project execution on AWS
- 24/7 support with dedicated mentoring sessions
- Industry recognized course completion certificate
- Placement Assistance
MODE OF LEARNING (SELF PACED / LIVE)
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
- Anyone with interest in Cloud Computing (People from all domain in IT must do this certification)
Recommended Knowledge and Experience (NOT MANDATORY)
- No prerequisite. However, exposure to IT is a plus.
- Lectures 64
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 10 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5126
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Lesson 01: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Course Introduction – Training Hub 360
- Course Agenda
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Cloud Made up of?
- History of Cloud Computing
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud
- SaaS: Software as a Service
- PaaS: Platform as a Service
- IaaS: Infrastructure as a Service
- SaaS vs PaaS vs IaaS
- AWS TECH ESSENTIAL – L01
Lesson 02: First Steps into Amazon Web Services
Lesson 03: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Lesson 04: Networking in AWS - Virtual Private Clouds
Lesson 05: Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
Lesson 06: AWS Storage
Lesson 07: Load Balancing and Autoscaling
Lesson 08: DNS and Content Delivery Networks
Lesson 09: Monitoring, Auditing and Alerts
Lesson 10: Databases
Lesson 11: Serverless Computing
Lesson 12: Security and Compliance
Lesson 13: AWS Pricing, Billing, and Support Services
Lesson 14: Conclusion
and 5124 students enrolled.